From OSE SRD
Outlaws and mercenaries who make aliving by raiding settlements and attacking travellers.
|Armour Class||6 |
|Hit Dice||1 (4hp)|
|Attacks||1 × weapon (1d6 or by weapon)|
|Saving Throws||D12 W13 P14 B15 S16 (1)|
|Number Appearing||0 (1d4 × 10)|
- Footmen: Half the group has: leather armour, shield, sword, shortbow.
- Cavalry: The other half is mounted on riding horses and has: chainmail, shield, sword.
- Leaders and commanders: For every 20 brigands, there is a leader (2nd level fighter). For every 40 brigands, there is a commander (4th level fighter). Leader sride war horses (with barding) and have: plate mail, sword, lance.
- Fortified camps: Bands commonly combine and live in a camp of 5d6 × 10 brigands.
- Camp leaders: Combined camps are led by a 9th level fighter, plus a 5th level fighter for every 50 brigands. Also 50% chance of a magic-user (level 1d3 + 8); 30% chance of a cleric (8th level).