From OSE SRD
Irascible animals that are adapted to life in dry climates. Often used for transportation in deserts.
|Armour Class||7 |
|Hit Dice||2 (9hp)|
|Attacks||1 × bite (1), 1 × hoof (1d4)|
|Saving Throws||D12 W13 P14 B15 S16 (1)|
|Number Appearing||0 (2d4)|
- Ill-tempered: Bite or kick creatures in their way, including owners.
- Water: After drinking well, can survive 2 weeks without water.
- Desert travel: Move at full speed through broken lands and deserts.
- Beast of burden: Carry up to 3,000 coins unencumbered; up to 6,000 at half speed.
- Charge attacks: Are not possible, when mounted on a camel.