From OSE SRD
2–3’ long, herbivorous, giant crickets that dwell in caverns.
|Armour Class||4 |
|Hit Dice||2 (9hp)|
|Attacks||1 × bite (1d2) or 1 × jump (1d4) or 1 × spit (stench)|
|Movement||60’ (20’) / 180’ (60’) flying|
|Saving Throws||D12 W13 P14 B15 S16 (2)|
|Number Appearing||2d10 (1d10)|
- Blend in with stone: May be overlooked or mistaken for statues, due to their stony colouration.
- Shriek: If attacked or frightened, shriek to warn others. This may attract wandering monsters (20% chance per round).
- Jump: Very skittish. If attacked, usually flee by jumping up to 60’ then flying away. 50% chance of jumping at a random opponent, in which case treat the jump as an attack.
- Spit: Used defensively. 10’ range. Target treated as AC 9 . The affected character is covered in stinking spittle: unable to act for 1 turn (save versus poison). Until the goo is washed off, others who come within 5’ must also save versus poison or be violently sick.
- Poison immunity: Immune to yellow mould and most poisons, due to their habit of eating fungi.