From OSE SRD
Fanatically religious, nomadic people who wander steppes and desert regions, living in tents.
|Armour Class||6  or 4 |
|Hit Dice||1 (4hp)|
|Attacks||1 × weapon (1d6 or by weapon)|
|Saving Throws||D12 W13 P14 B15 S16 (1)|
|Number Appearing||0 (1d6+1 × 10)|
- Mounted: On warhorses.
- Arms: 50% of group have: leather armour, shield, lance; 25% have: leather armour, shield, shortbow, sword; 25% have: chainmail, shield, lance.
- Camps: Groups commonly combine and live in a camp or tribe of up to 300 dervishes, plus women, children, and animals. 25% chance of a wood or brick enclosure.
- Camp leaders: Led by 10th level cleric.
- Intolerant: Of other religious views.
- Holy war: Occasionally wage war against other religious factions. Will slay people of different faith, or take them prisoner. Prisoners must convert; otherwise killed or used as slaves. Characters of Lawful alignment may be asked to join the holy war. Dervishes are highly suspicious of those who refuse (without good reason).