From OSE SRD
Highly magical, free-willed, intelligent beings from the elemental plane of air. Tall humanoids wreathed in clouds.
|Armour Class||5 |
|Hit Dice||7+1* (32hp)|
|Attacks||1 × fists (2d8), magic|
|Movement||90’ (30’) / 240’ (80’) flying|
|Saving Throws||D4 W5 P6 B5 S8 (14)|
|Number Appearing||1 (1)|
- Mundane damage immunity: Can only be harmed by magical attacks.
- Magic powers: Each can be used three times per day:
- Whirlwind form: 5 rounds to transform (or change back). 70’ tall, 20’ wide at top, 10’ wide at base. Moves at 120’ (40’). 2d6 damage to all in path. Creatures with less than 2HD swept aside (save vs death).
- Gaseous form
- Illusion: Visual and audial. No concentration required. Remains until touched or dispelled.
- Create food and drink: For 12 humans and mounts for one day.
- Conjure metallic objects: Up to 1,000 coins weight. Temporary: hardness determines duration (gold: 1 day; iron: 1 round).
- Conjure soft goods / wooden objects: Up to 1,000 coins weight. Permanent.
- Carrying capacity: 6,000 coins without fatigue. Up to 12,000 coins for 3 turns walking / 1 turn flying. Must rest 1 turn afterwards.
- If killed: Returns to the plane of air.