From OSE SRD
Highly magical, free-willed, intelligent beings from the elemental plane of fire. Manifest as giant men with demonic faces and an aura of heat and smoke. Solidify out of billowing smoke clouds.
|Armour Class||3 |
|Hit Dice||10* (45hp)|
|Attacks||1 × fists (2d8), magic|
|Movement||90’ (30’) / 240’ (80’) flying|
|Saving Throws||D4 W5 P6 B5 S8 (15)|
|Number Appearing||1 (1)|
- Mundane damage immunity: Can only be harmed by magical attacks.
- Magic powers: Each can be used three times per day:
- Pillar of flame: Transform into a column of fire for up to 3 rounds. Flammable items within 5’ are ignited. Attacks do additional 1d8 damage (3d8 total).
- Illusion: Visual and audial. No concentration required. Remains until touched or dispelled.
- Create wall of fire
- Create food and drink: For 12 humans and mounts for one day.
- Conjure metallic objects: Up to 1,000 coins weight. Temporary: hardness determines duration (gold: 1 day; iron: 1 round).
- Conjure soft goods / wooden objects: Up to 1,000 coins weight. Permanent.
- Carrying capacity: Up to 10,000 coins (flying).
- Hate djinn: Attack on sight.
- Bound servitor: Efreet summoning spells can be researched by high-level magic-users. Can be bound to servitude for 101 days. Efreet are treacherous and will follow commands to the letter while subverting the intent.