From OSE SRD
Small, grotesque humanoids with pallid, earth-coloured skin and glowing, red eyes. Dwell underground.
|Armour Class||6 |
|Hit Dice||1–1 (3hp)|
|Attacks||1 × weapon (1d6 or by weapon)|
|Saving Throws||D14 W15 P16 B17 S18 (NH)|
|Morale||7 (9 with king)|
|XP||5 (bodyguard: 20, king: 35)|
|Number Appearing||2d4 (6d10)|
|Treasure Type||R (C)|
- Infravision: 90’.
- Hate the sun: –1 to-hit in full daylight.
- Wolf riders: 20% of goblin groups encountered have wolf riders: ¼ of the group mounted on dire wolves.
- Hate dwarves: Attack on sight.
- Goblin king and bodyguards: A 3HD (15hp) king and 2d6 2HD (2d6hp) bodyguards live in the goblin lair. They do not suffer attack penalties in daylight. The king gains a +1 bonus to damage.
- Hoard: Only have treasure type C when encountered in the wilderness or in their lair.