From OSE SRD
Artificial beings constructed from amber by mighty clerics or wizards, in the form of giant cats (e.g. lions or tigers).
|Armour Class||6 |
|Hit Dice||10** (45hp)|
|Attacks||2 × claw (2d6), 1 × bite (2d10)|
|Saving Throws||D10 W11 P12 B13 S14 (5)|
|Number Appearing||1 (1)|
- Mundane damage immunity: Can only be harmed by magical attacks.
- Immunity: Unharmed by gas; unaffected by charm, hold, and sleep spells.
- Other materials: Golems formed of other materials are also possible.
- Constructing: A very complex, expensive, and time-consuming process.
- Tracking: Without error.
- Detect invisible creatures: Within 60’.
See Golem for more information.