From OSE SRD
Dripping, green slime that clings to walls and ceilings.
|Armour Class||No hit roll required|
|Hit Dice||2* (9hp)|
|Attacks||1 × touch (consume flesh)|
|Saving Throws||D12 W13 P14 B15 S16 (1)|
|Number Appearing||1 (0)|
- Surprise: Drops down on surprised characters from above.
- Acid: When in contact with a victim, sticks on and exudes acid. The acid destroys wood or metal (including armour) in 6 rounds, but cannot affect stone.
- Consume flesh: Once in contact with flesh for 6 rounds, the victim is turned into green slime in a further 1d4 rounds.
- Removing: Once stuck on a victim, can only be removed by fire. This inflicts half damage to the victim and half to the slime.
- Immunity: Unharmed by all attacks except cold or fire.