Invisibility 10’ Radius
From OSE SRD
3rd Level Magic-User Spell
Duration: Permanent (but may be broken, see below)
A selected creature and all creatures within 10’ of it become invisible:
- Area: The 10’ radius area of the spell’s effect moves with the chosen creature.
- Exiting the area: Subjects that move more than 10’ away from the chosen creature become visible.
- Entering the area: Creatures that move into the area after the spell is cast do not become invisible.
- Gear: Any gear a subject is carrying is also rendered invisible. Items subsequently put down become visible. Carried light sources become invisible but the emitted light does not.
- Breaking the invisibility: If a subject attacks or casts a spell, the invisibility is broken for that subject.