From OSE SRD
Giant (1’ long) bees of aggressive temperament. Build hives underground.
|Armour Class||7 |
|Hit Dice||½* (2hp)|
|Attacks||1 × sting (1d3 + poison + lodged stinger)|
|Movement||150’ (50’) flying|
|Saving Throws||D12 W13 P14 B15 S16 (1)|
|XP||6 (guard: 13|
|Number Appearing||1d6 (5d6)|
- Aggressive: Usually attack on sight. Always attack intruders within 30’ of their hive.
- Die after attacking: On a successful sting attack, a killer bee dies.
- Poison: Causes death (save vs poison).
- Lodged stinger: Inflicts 1 damage per round, as the stinger works its way in. A round can be spent to remove it.
- Queen: A 2HD queen lives in the hive. The queen does not die when she stings.
- Guards: At least 10 bees (4 or more of which have 1HD) remain in or near the hive to protect the queen.
- Honey: Magical honey (around 2 pints) may be found in the hive. It heals 1d4 hit points if eaten (in its entirety).