From OSE SRD
Deadly creatures of a magical nature that look like women with writhing snakes in place of hair.
|Armour Class||8 |
|Hit Dice||4** (18hp)|
|Attacks||1 × snakebites (1d6 + poison)|
|Saving Throws||D10 W11 P12 B13 S14 (4)|
|Number Appearing||1d3 (1d4)|
- Disguise: Use hooded cloaks to lure victims close before revealing their true form.
- Petrification: Anyone who looks at an undisguised medusa will be turned to stone (save versus petrify).
- Averting eyes: –4 penalty to-hit; the medusa gains a +2 bonus to attack.
- Mirrors: The reflection of a medusa is harmless. If a medusa sees her own reflection, she must save or be petrified.
- Poison: The snakes’ bites are venomous: save versus poison or die in 1 turn.
- Magic resistance: +2 bonus to saves versus spells.