From OSE SRD
Organized traders who travel between settlements in well-armed caravans, buying and selling trade goods (e.g. gold, jewels, silk, spices, wine, etc.).
|Armour Class||5 |
|Hit Dice||1 (4hp)|
|Attacks||1 × weapon (1d6 or by weapon)|
|Saving Throws||D12 W13 P14 B15 S16 (1)|
|Number Appearing||0 (1d20)|
- Weapons: Sword and dagger.
- Mounted: On horse, camel, or mule (by terrain).
- Wagons: 2 per merchant. Pulled by horses, mules, or camels (by terrain).
- Caravan guards: For every merchant, 4 guards are present (1st level fighters). AC 4 , with crossbows, swords, daggers.
- Guard lieutenants: For every 5 merchants, 2 lieutenants are present (2nd–3rd level fighters). AC 4 . Equipped as guards.
- Guard captain: Guards are led by a 5th level fighter. AC 4 . Equipped as guards.
- Pack animals: 1d12 extra horses, mules, or camels.
- Treasure: Should be reduced, if less than 10 merchants are in the group.