Mirror of Life Trapping
From OSE SRD
A mirror with the ability to magically trap living creatures behind its pane.
- Gazing into the mirror: Any creature of human size or smaller who gazes into the mirror is sucked inside (save versus spells to resist), with all its belongings.
- Capacity: Up to 20 creatures can be trapped in the mirror. When this number is reached, it becomes safe to look into the mirror.
- Inside the mirror: A creature will live indefinitely, without the need for air or sustenance, and unaffected by ageing.
- Communication: Trapped creatures may converse with those outside, but are utterly powerless.
- Breaking the mirror: Releases those trapped.