From OSE SRD
Superstitious tribes who wander steppes and desert regions, living in tents or temporary huts. Demeanour depends on the tribe: some are warlike, others peaceful.
|Armour Class||7  to 4|
|Hit Dice||1 (4hp)|
|Attacks||1 × weapon (1d6 or by weapon)|
|Saving Throws||D12 W13 P14 B15 S16 (1)|
|Number Appearing||0 (1d4 × 10)|
- Mounted: On riding horses or (in the desert) on camels.
- Arms (desert): 50% of group have: leather armour, shield, lance; 30% have: chainmail, shield, lance; 20% have: leather armour, shortbow.
- Arms (steppes): 50% of group have: leather armour, shortbow; 20% have: leather armour, shield, lance; 20% have: chainmail, shortbow; 10% have: chainmail, shield, lance, and may be mounted on a war horse.
- Leaders: For every 25 nomads, there is a 2nd level fighter. For every 40 nomads, there is a 4th level fighter.
- Camps: Hunting / foraging groups commonly combine and live in a tribe of up to 300 nomad warriors.
- Camp leaders: Tribal chief (8th level fighter), plus a 5th level fighter for every 100 nomads. 50% chance of a cleric (9th level); 25% chance of a magic-user (8th level).
- Hoard: Only have treasure type A in the camp.
- Traders: Often carry trade route tales of faraway lands.