From OSE SRD
(Redirected from Shrew, Giant)
Brown-furred, mole-like, insectivores with long snouts. Dwell underground; skilled burrowers.
|Armour Class||4 |
|Hit Dice||1 (4hp)|
|Attacks||2 × bite (1d6)|
|Saving Throws||D12 W13 P14 B15 S16 (1)|
|Number Appearing||1d4 (1d8)|
- Initiative: Always win initiative in the round of their first attack. +1 to initiative in the round of their second attack.
- Ferocity: Attack targets’ heads. Targets with 3 HD or less must save versus death or flee.
- Climbing: Skilled climbers; can jump up to 5’.
- Territorial: Ferociously defend their hunting area from all intruders.
- Echolocation: Perceive their surroundings up to 60’. Unaffected by lack of light. If unable to hear (e.g. silence, 15’ radius): AC reduced to 8 , –4 penalty to attacks.