From OSE SRD
Deadly fungus that covers walls, ceilings, and other surfaces.
|Armour Class||No hit roll required|
|Hit Dice||2* (9hp)|
|Attacks||1 × spores (1d6 + choking)|
|Saving Throws||D12 W13 P14 B15 S16 (2)|
|Number Appearing||1d8 (1d4)|
- Area: Each 10 square feet (e.g. 2’ × 5’) covered in yellow mould is treated as one “individual”. (A 10’ × 10’ area would consist of 10 individual moulds.)
- Immunity: Unharmed by all attacks but fire (a burning torch does 1d4 damage).
- Spore cloud: 50% chance of attacking if touched (or damaged): releases a cloud of spores affecting all within a 10’ cube area.
- Choking: Save versus death or die within 6 rounds.
- Erosion: Wood or leather in contact with the mould will be eaten away.