From OSE SRD
Shy, peaceful, yet wary tree spirits that can manifest as beautiful female humanoids. Live in deep forests.
|Armour Class||5 |
|Hit Dice||2* (9hp)|
|Attacks||1 × magic (charm)|
|Saving Throws||D10 W11 P12 B13 S14 (4)|
|Number Appearing||0 (1d6)|
- Bound with tree: Spiritually connected with a single tree. Dryad dies if the tree dies, or if separated by more than 240’.
- Meld with tree: Can disappear by joining with her tree.
- Defensive: Distrustful of strangers. Attempt to charm anyone who approaches or follows.
- Charm: Victim compelled to approach the tree, vanishes inside it (save versus spells with a –2 penalty). If not immediately rescued, the victim is lost forever.
- Treasure: Hidden in roots of the tree.