From OSE SRD
3’ tall sprites that appear as attractive women with blueish, greenish, or greyish skin. Lair in the deepest parts of rivers and lakes.
|Armour Class||7 |
|Hit Dice||1 (4hp)|
|Attacks||1 × weapon (1d4) or 1 × group spell (charm)|
|Saving Throws||D12 W13 P13 B15 S15 (E1)|
|Number Appearing||0 (2d20)|
- Shy: Will try to charm intruders, rather than entering combat.
- Weapons: Daggers and small tridents (as spears).
- Charm: 10 nixies together can cast a charm to enchant a victim to serve them for one year. Save versus spells or be charmed: move towards the nixies (resisting those who try to prevent it); defend the nixies; obey the nixies’ commands (if understood); unable to cast spells or use magic items; unable to harm the nixies. Killing the nixies breaks the charm.
- Summon giant bass: Each nixie can summon one fish to aid in combat (Giant_Fish#Giant_Bass).
- Bestow water breathing: Can cast upon charmed slaves. Lasts for one day, then must be refreshed.